Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Loyal Leo (my personal insight)

A Loyal Leo………….

As a Leo we are loyal by default.  We will most likely give the shirt off our back if we feel that someone will appreciate it.  Leos are naturally born leaders and will guide one in a direction which will be for betterment of themselves and others.  If we feel that we are being accused of bad intentions or crossed watched out!!! The purring cat will bite and leave you with a scar so don’t let the charm fool you.

It’s hard to explain why Leos are so loyal; this is one of our greatest traits. The worst part about this trait is that we expect everyone to do unto us as we do unto them.   However with that mentally we usually set ourselves up to be disappointed.   If appreciation, praises, loyalty, and love isn’t received that can us to be heartbroken.  But don’t worry we are never down for long.  Often we find new interests to focus on whether it’s a personal goal that was set, or helping someone else reach theirs; as a Leo you will find satisfaction in both areas.


I personally wish that I could not be as loyal especially to certain “friends” and family members.  No matter how bad they treat me, I would be a mad then just shrug off the fact I’m mad and help them anyways.  The older I get the more frustrated I get because I feel if I put this time and energy into some or something it should be given back just as equal.  No matter what all you can do is just be you and no one can ever call you fake.  



No comments:

Post a Comment